Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Ocotober 13th & October 18th: Outside the office

Even though school was back in session after fall break, I was able to work on some an assignment outside of the office.

I took the research I had done previously on what other magazines did for their "Best of," and "Secret Supper," events to redesign our "Best of," logo and come up with one for our newest event, "Secret Supper." It took me awhile to come up with what I thought were adequate designs for the magazine.

Here are some rough sketches of design ideas I came up with:





As you can see they are very rough sketches but I redrew my favorites in a much nicer fashion to show Bri and Rick. I am also going to go into Illustrator and create digital versions of each of my favorite designs.

I am pretty happy with what I came up with and I am excited to see which one gets picked as the new design!






No comments:

Post a Comment