Sunday, October 2, 2016

September 20th: Returning the clutches, hostess gifts and a photo shoot.

It was time to return all of the items the we borrowed for the December issue of the magazine. I picked everything up from the studio and then as soon as class was over I spent the next couple of hours driving around Lancaster and the local area delivering each product to their store owners.

After I finished doing that I had to head to the office to shoot a couple of photos of different products for the magazine, super easy stuff.

Here are two of my favorite photos:



Knowing that photos I have taken are going to be in the magazine makes me so excited! Doing shoots like this for a magazine is something I could definitely see myself doing as part of my career.
I cannot wait to see what else I will be able to do through this internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment