Monday, September 26, 2016

September 15th: Pick up clutches and hostess gifts

On September 15th I had a very busy day running to Harrisburg, Hershey, and Lancaster City to pick up the clutches and Hostess Gifts for the December issue of the magazine. I went to Tastealotta, Little Black Dress, Calicutts, The Plum (all in Harrisburg), Simply J Boutique in Hershey, and Baker's Table, Sophie Stargazer, and Because I Like U in Lancaster City. All of these locally owned stores had such unique items and it was so fun going to each one and picking out what will be featured in the magazine. Navigating to each place was another story.

After I picked everything up I brought it all back home and wrote down the name of each item, the price, and what store it was from so as all the information was in one place for when we put it all together in the magazine.

The week of September 19th-24th was a busy one but also so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment